Slidell Drivers Can Trust Toyota of New Orleans
If you and your family are currently thinking about purchasing a new or pre-owned Toyota vehicle and are located in the greater Slidell, LA, area, the staff at Toyota of New Orleans will be happy to help you and your family find a vehicle that you will love for years to come. Whether you are looking for a car, SUV, truck, or something else entirely, one of our team members will be able to find you a vehicle that suits all your needs. Toyota of New Orleans also offers free powertrain warranties for life, which is just one of the many reasons that you should consider purchasing your next vehicle from us.
View Our New Toyota Inventory
The History of Slidell, LA
Slidell, LA, was founded in early 1882 as a direct result of the construction of the New Orleans and Northeastern Railroad, which was vital in connecting New Orleans to other neighboring states, such as Mississippi. The town was initially founded as a lumber town, and NASA would later build a facility in the area in the late 1960s, which nearly tripled the population of the area.
Enjoy Slidell, LA in a Brand-New Toyota Model
Slidell, LA, has several historic sightseeing tours that are fun for the entire family, especially with regards to the one on Honey Island, as well as the Laura Plantation Tour.
Some other popular activities include such things as:
- Oak Alley and Whitney Plantation Tour: Historical plantation tour.
- Heritage Park: Green space featuring a playground & splash pad, plus picnic shelters, a boat launch, and walking path.
- John Slidell Park: Wooded site with a 1.5-mi. trail & ball fields, plus a playground, an indoor gym, and picnic pavilion.
- Pearl River Wildlife Management Area: A 35,619-acre tract of protected area that people can fish and boat in.
- Best Outdoors Attractions in Slidell
Slidell, LA, also has a wide variety of popular food and drink options that are available to choose from, such as the following:
What a New Toyota Model Can Do for Slidell Drivers
There are a lot of automotive brands on the road, so it can be easy to forget which model belongs to which dealership. If you’re interested in buying a brand-new Toyota model near Slidell, you’ll want to look at some of the stunning options below:
- The 4Runner: The 4Runner is the perfect SUV for those who want to hit the trails. It’s comfortable to drive on the main roads, but if you need to take a detour, it’s more than capable.
- The Grand Highlander: This SUV is a good fit for larger families, as it sports up to eight seats and can tow a considerable amount of weight. You can also choose to equip the hybrid powertrain, which will heavily boost your power.
- The Tundra: Not every truck can handle big jobs. If you need something strong, dependable, and fun to drive, then you’ll want to take a closer look at the Tundra. This model can be geared for towing, off-roading, and more.
- The Prius: This model has a strong reputation for efficiency thanks to its smart design. If you’re on the hunt for a daily driver, then this is a solid pick, as you might be able to save a significant amount of money on fuel costs.
Shop Our Used Vehicle Inventory Near Slidell
If you’re looking for a used model, you’ll want to visit us at Toyota of New Orleans. While we may pride ourselves on our new Toyota models, we have plenty of pre-owned vehicles to offer.
- Find Something New for Your Family: The needs of your family might change over time. You might have originally financed a sedan, only to have kids a few years later. If you need something more spacious, you’ll want to explore our line-up of used SUVs.
- Are You New to the Road?: Getting your first vehicle can be a massive milestone. New cars tend to be more expensive than used models, so you may be waiting longer if you’re trying to save up. If you want to get on the road quickly, you can always view our pre-owned selection.
- Safe Options for Teens: Your teen will eventually need to start driving. If you’re worried about their safety on the road, ask our staff about some of our safer options on the lot. Depending on the year of the model, you might find some significant features.
Auto Repairs & Maintenance Near Slidell
Once you’re back on the road with your new model, you’ll still need to take care of it. If you ever run into issues, our service department near Slidell can always assist you. When you’re ready, you can schedule your appointment with Toyota of New Orleans online.
- Toyota Express Maintenance: Are you in a hurry? Depending on what you need, you may be able to take advantage of Toyota Express Service. Our mechanics will quickly assess systems like your brakes, oil, and tires.
- Handling Larger Services: America was designed around cars, which is why there usually isn’t a lot of public transport. If you need to get back on the road, but a costly repair is standing in your way, then you’ll want to look at our financing options.
- Order Your Parts: If you’re looking for a specific part for your model, you can always visit us at Toyota of New Orleans. We can help you find what you’re looking for so don’t have to spend hours online hopping from website to website.
Traveling to Toyota of New Orleans from Slidell, LA
The drive to Toyota of New Orleans from Slidell, LA, is not a long one, as it only takes approximately twenty-three minutes and is the same number of miles. To begin, start out going south on 4th St toward Fremaux Ave/US-190 Bus E/US-190 Bus W. You will then need to take the 1st left onto Fremaux Ave/US-190 Bus E. Continue to follow US-190 Bus E. You should then merge onto I-10 W toward New Orleans. Next, merge onto Paris Rd/I-510 S/LA-47 S via Exit 246A toward Chalmette/NASA. Afterward, take the Lake Forest Blvd exit, which is Exit 1B. You will then need to make a slight right onto Lake Forest Blvd. You must then take the 1st right onto E Point Ct., which then becomes I 10 Service Rd. Your final destination, 13150 I 10 Service Rd., is on the left.
New Toyota Vehicles for Sale Near Slidell, LA